Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default I'd like to get a utility program professionally written

Try fellow MVP Greg Maxey - he does this sort of small consultancy work -
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/User%20Feedback.asp

Bert Coules wrote:
I wonder if any of the Word experts out there would be interested in
writing a small utility program for me, as a professional commission?
I'm using Word 2000 under Windows XP Pro SP2, and the program would
be a search-and-replace macro involving sequentially increasing
numbers, restarting at 1 on each new page.

I've been offered suggestions on this in this group before now (for
which many thanks) but I simply lack the skill and the time to
explore them properly myself.

Would anyone care to take this on?

Many thanks.

Bert