tjtjjtjt

This is going to be a frustrating project in Word. Do you have a spreadsheet
program like Excel or a database like Access? You'd be better off with either
of them.
You can Sort, using the Table | Sort Command
As for inserting them automatically 'in the proper location' ...
It sound to me like you are asking Word to do something beyond it's basic
functionality. Perhaps someone can help you write VBA that will do it, if you
provide more details.

tj

"SteveZabo" wrote:

I want to setup a Karaoke songbook that I can sort by any of the 3 categories
as well as be able to add updates and insert them automatically in the proper
location