A new row for each record would be the norm if you create a table with a
single row. Make sure you've selected the "Directory" or "Catalog" type
merge.

"Jeanne Moos" wrote in message
I have a mail merge set up between my Microsoft Word and an oracle

database.
I'd like to populate some of the data into a word table. So far I've

created
a simple table, it's just one row and six columns. When the data comes

across
now all the data is placed in the one row. I would like to have a new row
created for each record. How can I accomplish that?

Any suggestions.
By the way, I'm not very experienced in VBA or macros. Please help.

Thanks