Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How make few pages Landscape in Portrait document

File | Page Setup and change the orientation for "This section."

"mscertified" wrote in message
I have a document that contains screen images that will only fit if they

are
printed in landscape format. So I need to switch from portrait to

landscape
and then from landscape back to portrait. I have inserted 'Next page

section
breaks' before and after the landscape section but I cannot figure out how

switch the format. Anyone know how?