Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
AJO AJO is offline

Default How do I use mail merge fields with charts in Word?

Hello,

I've been using Cindy's method for a few years and it has worked
wonderfully. We have now upgraded to Office 2007, and I'm running into
problems. When I try to run the macro, I get a Run-time Error '91' - Object
variable or With block variable not set. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
AO

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the "Merge to a chart" item on fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kim HR" Kim wrote in message
I am creating mail merge letters that include a chart that I want to base
on
mail merge fields. Is this possible, or will I need to manually update
the
chart in each merged letter?