Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Please help. Can't get "New Question" window to popup.

Not a problem. I think most of the issues are with the Microsoft
Communities, and you're not the only one having trouble.

"sheana" wrote in message
Suzanne, so sorry for the duplicate posting, but I am having problems with
my
computer.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Please see replies to your previous duplicate question elsewhere.

"sheana" wrote in message
I frequently visit other Microsoft Newsgroups and ask as well as read
questions. Today I visited the site, home page
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...s/default.mspx, and
selected outlook express and tried to post a question.r computer and
get
the
same resutl. I tried it on my other computer, which is also running
Win
XP,
IE 6 and OE 6, and the same thing happens. On the library's computer,
setup
with Vista and IE 7, it doesn't work either. I'm at my wits end.

I know this is not a Word question, but I'd appreciate any help you can
give
me.

Please advise.