Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default How to permantently hide clipboard pane on the right side of Word/

Tools | Options | view |

uncheck the Startup Task Pane box.

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Goran Ivanic" escreveu:

Whenever I cut or copy text from/into a Word/Excel 2003 doc then on the right side
a clipboard overview appears showing all previous clipboard snippets.

How can I permanently (!) hide this pane?

Currently I have always to click the "close" button. But after the next clipboard operation
the clipboard pane re-appears.

Goran