Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Can I get my document to view while typing same as Word 2003?how?

Are you talking about your document or the program's interface?

The document should look the same. To get the old style interface (or rather
something similar to that), you will need thrid-party add-ins.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Novice housewife" Novice wrote in
message ...
Is is possible to view my document in Word 2007 like it is in Word 2003
while
I am working on the document? I am mostly familiar with Works word
processing program with some knowledge of Word 2003. I can not seem to
find
how to get the same display I am used to.