Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default slanted text boxes

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 20:20:56 -0500, Ben wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to put the word's "Postponed" in a textbox and then stick the
box on an angle across an event in a newsletter. Is this possible to do
in MS Word (2007)? What would you recommend I do?

Thanks.

It is not possible with a text box. You can turn the text in a text
box by 90 degrees left or right with the Text Direction button, but
that's all.

Use WordArt, or convert the text to a graphic (see
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm), or create the rotated text in
PowerPoint and copy it into Word.

--
Regards,