Posted to microsoft.public.il.hebrew.word,microsoft.public.il.office,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.tables
Tamir Tamir is offline

Default Creating a table style

Thank you.
Works :-)
Tamir

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Place the insertion point in a table. Click Table | Table AutoFormat. To
create a new table style, click New. Specify the desired name. At "Apply
formatting to," select "Header Row"; this allows you to specify the
formatting of the first row. Repeat the procedure, using "Last row" this
time. Click OK to close the dialog box. To apply the style and close the
Table AutoFormat dialog box, click Apply.

However, you should also be aware that table styles have side-effects in
Word. You may want to take a look at this article:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/tablestyles/index.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Tamir" wrote in message
Hi I am trying to create a table style with unique format for the "Header
Row" and "Last Row".
I am using Word 2003.
In the styles dialog box it just asks me on which part of the table I
want
to apply my format.
Thanks,
Tamir