Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Keep Rows Together in Word 2007 Table

If the table is corrupt, converting it to text and then back to a table may
work.

For more on corruption, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"slflynn1" wrote in message
Thanks, either Word doesn't like some of the cells being merged, or
perhaps, my table is corrupt. The keep-with-next does work on a new
table, but not the one I need fixed.

Thanks for the reply. At least that told me that the keep-with-next
feature should work.

Sharon

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
This works the same as in previous versions of Word. Apply the "Keep with
next" attribute to the relevant row(s). Be sure to also clear the "Allow
row to break across pages" option on the Row tab of the Table Properties
dialog box.

Of course, it won't work if the rows of the table don't fit on a single
page.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"slflynn1" wrote in message
Has anyone figured out how to make a row behave (and stay on the same
page as
the following row) as the Keep-with-Next paragraph function used to do
in
Word 2003 table rows?