RPM7 RPM7 is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail merger with different template/main body text

Hi,
I’m trying to create a mail merger for a colleague at work for creating certificates for our customers.
Every product we dispatch must be accompanied with a cert which will have the serial number, build date, product model, the certifying name etc. I have created the merger which works great but now I’ve being asked to make the main body of the document to change for different languages. The input data as mentioned above is generic and will remain the same. It’s just the overall text of the document I want to change with different languages. Is there a way to do this? I’ve tried everything I can think of and can’t seem to find anything.
I’d appreciate any help at all. Thanks.