Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how do i get rid of small "th"

If you want a single instance of "th" without superscript formatting, just Undo
(for example by pressing Ctrl+Z) immediately after Word has changed the format
of text.

To turn off the autoformatting of ordinals, do the following: Click Office
button | Word options. In the Proofing category, click AutoCorrect Options. On
the AutoFormat As You Type tab, clear the "Ordinals (1st) with superscript"
option. Click OK twice.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"hungryjoe" wrote in message
I'm just wanting to insert a regular sized "th" after writing the date but
Word automatically makes it smaller - please help me.

Thanks