WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: i need bullets on the same line

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can create bullets on the same line in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open your resume document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Place your cursor where you want to add the bullets.
  3. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  4. Click on the "Bullets" button in the "Paragraph" section of the ribbon.
  5. Type the first bullet point and press the "Tab" key on your keyboard to indent the text.
  6. Type the second bullet point and press the "Tab" key again to indent the text.
  7. Repeat this process for each bullet point you want to add.

If you want to adjust the spacing between the bullets, you can do so by following these steps:
  1. Select the bullets you want to adjust.
  2. Right-click on the selected text and choose "Paragraph" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Paragraph" dialog box, go to the "Indents and Spacing" tab.
  4. Under "Spacing," adjust the "Before" and "After" settings to increase or decrease the spacing between the bullets.
  5. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

That's it! You should now have bullets on the same line in your resume.