Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Using a different Mailbox for Mail Merges

MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit add-in for Outlook
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ offers the option to choose the
sending account at a modest price - otherwise it's Doug's suggestion. .

phroche wrote:
We are using Mail Merge to send letters to customers; however when we
send them the e-mail address it uses is the individuals address that
sent them. We would prefer that the letters be sent from a generic
Mailbox so customer will reply to that mailbox. We know that if we
log into the Generic Mailbox and run the mail merge it works, but we
don't what to do that as the letters could be created by anyone in
the department and we don't want them logging into the generic
mailbox. They all have permission to send message in outlook using
that mailbox in the From portion of the address box in outlook. Does
anyone know how we can accomplish this?