Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How can I troubleshoot a mail merge problem?

This would indicate that you are only previewing the results and have not
actually executed the merge to a new document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"trainer07" wrote in message
I am using Word's mail merge to input data from an Excel spreadsheet. Once
complete the merge, the results appear in my document, but are highlighted
in
grey. It's like mail merge forgot to get rid of the highlights. How can
fix this?