Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Word 2007: Where is "Web Address" window?

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:55:01 -0800, cdm
wrote:

In Word 2003, I could add "Web Address" window to my toolbar so that I could
see the file folder location for any Word document I was working on (dunno
why it was called "Web Address"). I am now using Word 2007, creating a Quick
Access Toolbar. Cannot find "Web Address" in the All Commands list. Has it
been replaced by another "command"? If not, in Word 2007 is there another
way I can quickly see the full file path for a Word document when I have it
open in Word without having to resort to finding it through "File
Properties"? Thank you.

You'll find it in the All Commands list as "Document Location".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman