Robin

Default mail merge

I am trying to print envelopes using mail merge. I've never had this issue
before. My envelope size is 5 1/8" tall by 7 1/4" wide. When I enter these
dimensions to the "custom" envelope size, and print to a sheet of paper, the
envelope prints on the middle of the page. If I make the envelope 4 1/2" tall
it prints to the right of the page (like I want) but the print is too low on
my 5 1/8" envelope. I've tried making the envelope 4.6" tall hoping I can
trick it into printing on the envelope, but as soon as I go beyond 4.5" tall
the print moves to the center of the printed page. I've wasted three
envelopes already...what am I doing wrong?