Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lauren[_2_] Lauren[_2_] is offline

Default printing two pages per page margin settings

I really hope someone can help.

I am trying to print a document, landscape, two pages per page. I have
tried all sorts of margin settings, but have a problem. I have now set
my outside and inside margins at 1 cm. The gutter is set at 1.5 cm. In
print preview it looks fine. But, when I print it is as if all the
printing has moved to the right on the page. The outside margin is
wider than what I want. The inside margin of the pages is narrower
than the inside margin of the opposite page. When the page is folded
in the center the left side and the right sides are uneven. It looks
like the total print has moved towards the right on the page.
I use a Laserjet 5L printer. I use MS Office 2000 premium

Anybody any ideas? Please help.