Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Footers automaticaly duplicating in body of document

How many sections does the document contain? Are these two pages
consecutive? In the same section? The only pages (or odd/even pages) in a
section?

"tweetiecnr" wrote in message
On 2 pages of a 67 page document the footer is appearing 2 extra times at

the
bottom of the body of the document. I cannot select, highlight or alter

the
text in these footers when in regular print layout or in header and footer
view. The only difference with these two pages is that they do have
footnotes on the page. Other pages in the same section are not having

this
problem. I have attempted deleting the footer on the page and it doesn't
affect the copies. When in Print layout mode the copies are greyed out

and
when in header and footer view the copies are black. The extra copies do

not
appear in normal view. When I print the document they do appear on the

print
outs. I don't know how they got there. Please help me get rid of them!!!
Thank you!