Make sure that the font for numbering is not specified in Format | Bullets
and Numbering.

"Thomas Rinke via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Hi!
I am a bit annoyed because I cannot solve the following problem with

MSWord for WinXP:

Whenever I create a table of figures or table of captions, the reference

number (NOT the page number)is displayed in SimSun, whereas the rest of the
lines use the correct font (in this case Times New Roman). I can't even
change the font of this certain number by highlighting it and trying to
format it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a million,

Thommy