Frijolie

Default page numbering

Hey guys and gals,

The document I'm working with is as follows:

first page header - section 1 -
Title Page (Page 1)
---section break (next page)----
header - section 2 -
Text (Page 2)
Text (Page 3)
Text (Page 4)
Text (Page 5)
Text (Page 6)

I would like to have the text pages' headers read "Page 1 of 5", "Page 2 of
5", .... and have the title page's header empty. I can get almost everything
to work correctly except for one thing. I can't get it to count the
cumulative page number correctly. It will start counting the cumulative page
number starting with the title page. So it counts the pages like this:

Title Page (header empty)
---section break (next page)
Text (Page 1 of 2)
Text (Page 2 of 3)
and so on...

This is extremely frustrating!! I've done everything short of the {PAGE}
thingy. I'd like to avoid doing that if all possible. I know this can be
done, because I've done this before, I just can't remember how I managed to
do it.

Please Help!!