Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Is there someplace to report grammar checker errors?

No one here is a "Microsoft apologist". MVPs are actually some of
Microsoft's biggest critics. I give them an earful every chance I get!
grin

Sure, it could be a bug but to be perfectly honest I don't care if the
grammar checker makes an incorrect suggestion if it means taking time away
from the developers tackling issues that prevent me from getting my work
done, working on a feature that will increase my productivity, or more
importantly, tackling issues that cause Word to crash. With that in mind, if
I came across this during the beta I wouldn't take the time to report it or
give them an 'earful' about it.

By no means am I trying to downplay your concerns, I realize everyone has
their own priorities, but the grammar checker isn't one of mine. :-)

Beth Melton

"Three Lefts" wrote in message
This is a bug in the grammar checker no
matter what the Microsoft apologists say. It's a bug.