Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JethroUK© JethroUK© is offline

Default Is there someplace to report grammar checker errors?

it doesn't seem to like 'tomorrow' & 'afternoon' together - prolly seeing
these as independent words

but neither does it like my name 'JethroUK' - hence it has facility to
ignore it

English grammar is very complicated and to assume MS Word can handle it
'all' is unreasonable at very least

"Three Lefts" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:33:15 +0100, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

That's because all your examples are grammatically correct even though not
shinning examples of good sentence construction.

Then why did it flag one and not the others?

Are you saying that the grammar checker flags sentences that are not
shinning [sic] examples as well as those with errors?

Perhaps, Dr. Farrell, you could educate me on what it is about those
sentences that fails your test for good sentence structure.