Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default How do I brand a document in Word 2007?

Here's a download you can use for the filename and path Building Blocks if
you want to use it:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101446261033

It's best if you exit Word before downloading the file due to how Office
Online creating another instance of Word when you download from their site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Branding a document" Branding a wrote
in message ...
After saving the document, I would go into "AutoText", click on
"header/footer" and click on "filename and path". I have been unable to
find
that feature anywhere.