Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid

Default Word 2007 Beta -- Print problems

There are some issues with printer drivers in Word 2007.
What printer do you have and do you have the latest driver for it
installed?
What happens if you save the file as PDF? Is the output ok then? If it
is, then use the save as pdf feature as workaround by printing the pdf.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"SteveH" wrote in message
:

When I go into Print Preview on (some, not all) old Word 2003 docs or docs
I've created in the new Word 2007 Beta (.docx), I see only the top-left
quarter of the page. If I bypass Print Preview and go straight to Print, I
only print the top-left quarter of the page.

Anyone else have this problem and have you fixed it?