Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jlogco jlogco is offline

Default Mailmerge data with Word 2007

I have been using Excel and Word together for 3 years to create letters and
track those letters. The merge has been going off flawless until I upgraded
to Word 2007. Now I am losing most of the test from my largest memo field.
What used to merge several paragraphs now only gets three lines. I can go
back to my 2007 & 2008 versions and re-merge the forms with the data and have
no problem. I delete all the data and start over with the older files and the
same thing occurs with those forms. I am at a loss after all this time.