Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Importing from Word 2007 to Publisher 2007 Website

Hi Kelsey,

Can you elaborate on what you are experiencing when you say that the table is 'distorted' and the steps you're currently using?

"Kelsey13" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I created a 3 column table in Word 2007 and would like to put it in to a
webpage that I am creating in Publisher 2007. Is there a way I can
accomplish this without the table becoming distorted? It is a very long
table for a website which is a members' directory.
Thanks

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP