Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Oreally Oreally is offline

Default Editing Document with Pictures

The photos are set for 'behind text'.....they are quite high resolution,
therefore big files. When I put the cursor on a specific page it can only
copy individual pictures. If I run the cursor across the entire page I get
no copy option in the edit menu or right click menu.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Why can't you 'run your cursor over the page'? that's the simplest way to
select a page and then use Ctrl+C to copy to the Office Clipboard. Why
can't you do that?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Oreally" wrote in message
. ..
I have a multi-page document with photos on each page. The photos are NOT
in text boxes. I'd like to copy a single page but I can't figure out how.
It's not like you can run your cursor over the page and copy. Nor is there
a copy option available in the edit menu.

Let me know if there is a way to do this

Thanks,

Oreally