Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Editing Document with Pictures

You have been given the answer. The photos on that page MUST BE anchored to
a text paragraph on that page. Display nonprinting characters so that you
can see the paragraph mark for that paragraph. Select that paragraph mark
and copy; the anchored pictures will be copied as well.

"Oreally" wrote in message
. ..
Yes....that gets me to the page I want to copy, but how do I copy that
page of photos in one action? There still is no copy option for that page
as a whole. Try it: Set up a 2 page document with only photos. Then try to
copy just ONE of those pages. (I sent out an attachment with a 2 page
photo document but the newsgroup is blocking it).

Thanks,

OReally

"DeanH" wrote in message
Have the cursor somewhere on the page you wish to select/copy.
Ctrl+G to open the GoTo dialog, type in \page, OK.
This will select the whole page you are on, this hopefully will include
the
image behind the text.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Oreally" wrote:

I have a multi-page document with photos on each page. The photos are
NOT in
text boxes. I'd like to copy a single page but I can't figure out how.
It's
not like you can run your cursor over the page and copy. Nor is there a
copy
option available in the edit menu.

Let me know if there is a way to do this

Thanks,

Oreally