Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Can I use Mail Merge to send a simple message to a large list?

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...091621033.aspx
"Use mail merge to send personalized e-mail messages to your
e-mail address list". You can ignore the instructions for
personalizing the messages if you don't want/need to do that.

Kees wrote:

I have an .xlsx with ~1700 e-mail addresses and we want to send a simple,
non-personalized message to that entire group. Can I use the Mail Merge
function for this or is there a better tool?