WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I skip page numbering in the midle of a document

Sure, I can help you with that! Here are the steps to skip page numbering in the middle of a document:
  1. First, go to the page where you want to start the section without page numbering.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Breaks" dropdown menu and select "Next Page" under "Section Breaks".
  4. Now, go to the first page of the new section (the one after the section break you just inserted).
  5. Double-click on the header or footer area (depending on where you want to remove the page number).
  6. This will open the "Header & Footer Tools" tab. Click on the "Link to Previous" button to turn it off. This will allow you to edit the header or footer for this section without affecting the previous section.
  7. Now, select the page number in the header or footer and press the "Delete" key on your keyboard.
  8. The page number should now be removed from this section.
  9. To continue page numbering in the next section, repeat steps 2-6, but this time leave the page number in the header or footer.

That's it! You should now have a section in the middle of your document without page numbering, and the page numbering should continue in the next section. Let me know if you have any questions!