Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default Mail Merge and Word Fields

I have set up a datasource and mail merge, however the datasource contains
several records for 1 person as they may have done several courses. When I
do my merge I want to insert the persons name (we have a unique field
username) and then in another area all of the courses they have been on. Can
anyone help me with how I use the "next record if" word field to do this.
How can I get it to search the list for where a persons username appears more
than once and then insert the course they attended.