Some printers don't handle custom sizes well. If the size is not one that is
supported by the printer driver, your best bet is to set up your text on a
Letter-sized document and increase the margins as needed to place it in the
4.25" x 11" position.

"Robert-e-Lee" wrote in message
When I change paper size to 4.25 x 11 the invitation looks fine on the
screeen. But when I feed the custom paper through the feeder to print on

my
HP laser printer, the text prints as if I'm printing on 8-1/2 x 11. I

don't
understand--if I print an envelope, which is roughly the same dimensions,

it
works fine. I was hoping to find a template, but all the templates assume
you're printing on 8-1/2 x 11 paper. Help!