Angie

Default Command button won't work on locked form.

I am working with a simple form that contains a few radio button arrays and a
command button that is programmed to print to a certain printer on our
network while retaining the users default printer. I used the command toolbar
to insert the button and then pasted the code. Everything works fine until I
either lock the form or protect the document. Either way, the button doesn't
work. It just makes the screen jump when it is clicked. All of the other
controls function properly. Is there a property setting I am missing?