AlanS

wrote in message
news
I was wondering if anybody may know (or know where to find) information
pertaining to Pocket Word and outline formatting. I use a lot of outlines
for work, and it is very handy to have the document on my pocket PC. But
the formatting does not stay the same on pocket word. It seems that some

of
the bullet characters are recognized and some are not. Also I'm not sure

if
Pocket Word knows how to work with bullets. I was wondering if there

might
be other programs that would work better, or if there is a trick to
formatting that may work better. Thank you!

Read the program specifications to see what is capable of doing, but it
sounds like it can't do what you want since you've tried. Why not try an
alternative- perhaps something like Textmaker will fulfil your needs?
http://www.softmaker.de/