Anushi

You need to change the mail format in your Outlook.
Go to Tools Options Mail Format tab.
In Message Format, choose "Microsoft Outlook Rich Text" from 'Send in this
message format' dropdown.

You can also check the "Usr Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages" checkbox
if you want to use word for editing your mails.

Click on the Fonts button to select your favourite font while composing
messages.

Hope this helps.
Anushi

"gcongrove" wrote in message
news
When I type and send email messages, the paragraph spacing looks like

double
space. However, when typing in Word, it looks fine until I copy over to
Outlook. The type looks fine, but after I send the message it looks
different.

How do I change?