tmyc

Default Logo's And Company Info on Headers and Footers

I have been Purchasing blank paper with my Logos and header information on
blank pieces of stationery. My secretary prints her word doc on these papers.
She wants to be able to make a specific header and footer template or form...
then just type the new documents between them. The header & Footers would
include a logo or company name, address, etc. They would remain the same
everytime she loaded the doc into Word 2003. She would then type in whatever
new doc she needed to type. The header & Footer info would be same no mater
how many pages were needed for the correspondence. Instead of printing these,
she would then email the doc to the customer. This has to be idiot proof...
so the new info would need to be started under the header and not invade the
footer. I have a pre-printed blank paper with my logo and header infor
already. Is there a process to just scan that and use it in word, and still
just type the new doc between them.