Graham Mayor

Word retains the last used label setting.

C Tate wrote:
Many thanks. One further question. Is it possible, once you have
chosen your prefered labels, to set them as the default choice?
"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
In addition to the links provided by Suzanne, you may find the
following useful.

C Tate wrote:
Many thanks Suzanne. You always know the answer to things and
provide
it so quickly! Can you tell me mail merge follows the same format in
Word 2003 as it does in XP? Also, do you know when the NEXT version
of Word/Office is due out? (I am just wondering if it is worth
bothering upgrading to 2003) "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote in message
See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/...MailMerges.htm and
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...002/MM2002.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"C Tate" wrote in message
Hello

I have recently gone over to Word XP from 2000 and notice that
many things
have changed. When doing a mail merge, the insert merge field
seems
a bit convoluted. If you want to insert address 1, address 2, city
etc, after first name and surname it appears you have to keep
closing the box to start another line. I feel I must be doing this
wrong as Microsoft can't have designed it like this! Can somebody
enlighten me?!