Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SmVmZg==?=,

Why do page widths look different for pages with different margin settingings
in print view ? SHouldn't the page width be the same with only the margins
being different? I want my title page centered and subsequent pages with 1 "
margins. I already have them set as sections, but when I change the margins
it changes the centering on the title page.

When you center text horizontally, it always centers relative to the margins. It
also makes a difference if you have specified a gutter or mirror margins.
Centering text does NOT center relative to the page size. Does that explain what
you're seeing?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org