Jay Freedman

latergatorj wrote:
I would like to set up my MS Word to display more than 1 page at a
time, so that it shows pages like a book.

An example would be page 1 on the left, page 2 on the right.
scroll down.
page 3 on the left, page 4 on the right...
and so on.

Being able to see multiple pages on the screen at a time while in
edit mode- would be very helpful for me.

Is there a way to make word do this in edit mode?

What version of Word do you have?

In recent versions, the last item at the bottom of the zoom dropdown is "Two
Pages", which does exactly what you want.

It's also possible to view two (or more) pages at once in Print Preview,
which is more or less editable.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman