Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How Will I Number Each Columns in Word ?

Are you using the columns feature (Format | Columns)? In that case, you will
have to make use of calculated page numbers as follows:

{ = 2*{ PAGE } - 1 }

{ = 2*{ PAGE } }

Place these in text boxes anchored to the page header but positioned in the
document where you want them.

Alternatively, you could set up your document in a single column and print
two pages per sheet.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Biju toha" skrev i meddelandet
Hello !

I am going to write a Book in Office Word 2003, You know, in every page I
made 2 columns, So I need to number each column (like go to Insert Page
Number...)

Just different hear in my intention, I have to put my number based on
columns not overall page . Is it possible ? If, how is this done in 2003
also 2007 ?

Thanks in Advance