Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mystified Mike

Default How do I get form fields to calculate in Word?

Word 2003, XP Pro
I am trying to make forms to be filled out and calculate for our buyers.
I have fields bookmarked BF1, BF2.....; Price1, Price2.... In these fileds I
have the type set to "number" and the "calculate on exit" box checked.
My total fields, Tot1, Tot2..... have the type set to calculate. The
formula in Tot1 reads "=BF1*Price1/1000. The "calculate on exit" box is
unchecked. Nothing will calculate. What am I Missing?