Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Klc the confused Klc the confused is offline

Default Mailmerge loses electronic signature

Ok, this is esoteric, at best. I've been trying for three days to make a
two-page mail merge for a letter to 600+ people. The first time I merged it,
it was fine, all but the part where I neglected to properly account for
recipients who had no name, just a corporation. Naturally, I noticed this
after I printed the doc. So I fix the error and try to reprint. This time,
the electronic signature I inserted in the letter to be merged wouldn't print
unless I selected the sig to make it appear, then printed the single page --
600+ times. Again naturally, the boss didn't like that idea, so I need help,
please.

Is there a toggle to force the doc to print the signatures? They're there,
I know this because I can click on them to make them show, but they vanish
when I scroll to the next page.

I'm using Word 2003 -- that may make a difference.

Thank you!