Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roni Roni is offline

Default damaged Building Blocks.dotx file

Thank you for your prompt response! You are right, I was unaware of the
"spam factor". I did find the file and renamed it instead of deleting it. I
trust that will do the same and word will build a new one. Right?

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

Don't provide your email address here. No one will ever email you a
response, and all you are going to get is spam as spammers have programs
that go through newsgroups and extract email addresses. If you take a
look at the regular posters here, you'll see that no one provides a
valid email address. For example, I have a "nospam" thing in the address
that needs to be removed to get a valid one.
To answer your question. In my signature, there is a link to my B2TR
page: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
That particular page has an Everyone section.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Roni" wrote in message
:

Sorry, forgot to provide my email address:
Roni. Tampa, Florida. THank you again!

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

See the Everyone section on my B2TR page.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"chill1218" wrote in message
:

Somehow I have managed to corrupt/change/damage my Building Blocks.dotx file.
Now I can't insert page numbers as headers or footers. I tried using the
diagnostic program, but it didn't find or fix the problem. How can I repair
the file or wher can I download a copy to replace the corrupt file?
--
Constance Hill