Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default How do I add watermark pictures to labels?

Thanks Stefan, I did check this site out, however it does not explain what I
was looking for, I have .jpg picture I want to use as a watermark for address
labels, I can add the pic no problem and set as text on top, but the
differerence here is as with textart you can set the transparency level
whereas an inserted .jpg you cannot - or at least I cannot find where to do
it. So the picture is too opaque for the label text on top.

Dave

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dave" wrote in message
Is there a way to add picture watermarks to mutable labels and of
course they
alll be lined up within each instead of just on each page not on each
label?

Thanks
Dave