RCCPIO

I cannot make the drawn lines consistent throughout the document. I read the

I know I should use a publishing software to produce this catalog, but would
really like to keep the document in Word and publish from a PDF.

Are my options to use kerning or to draw each line individually?

"Jezebel" wrote:

Other than what?

"RCCPIO" wrote in message

(Class) (Lab) Credit

ACA 111 College Student Success 1 0 1
- - -
15 2 16
I'm reformatting a college catalog and need the underline as shown above,
but don't want that much space.
Have other ideas?

"Jezebel" wrote:

You could draw a line (from the Drawing toolbar) and place it in the

correct
position.

"RCCPIO" wrote in message
In a column of figures,
how do I do I underline the last figure before total
without have an excess amount of space between the two numbers?
I tried kerning the total figure so it would be closer to the line
and find it prints ok, but cuts off the number.
Line spacing didn't work well, either.
Your thoughts????
--
RCCPIO