Coder Droid

Just a thought, but do you have a lot of possibly incompatible
pagination rules (like too many "keep with next"s) ? If so, Word's
constant fiddling with the pagination in different views could be
because it is going around in circles trying to accommodate you.

Hmmm... interesting thought. I don't *think* so... but it's hard to
tell. I'd like to start with a fresh document, then gradually bring
things in from the bad one and see where it breaks (maybe when I'm not
under a tremendous time crunch).

I'll double check styles and formatting to see if I see anything that
might be conflicting.

--cd