Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Katie

Default Help with pictures

I have created a booklet in Word, on one side of the page is a picture
and on the opposing page is text. As I have been adding text and moving
pictures along the way, I believe I must have made an error somewhere.
During a print preview, the entire document is correct. However, upon
printing...some of the pictures are duplicated, or on top of one
another. I have attempted to correct this by creating a new document
and cutting/pasting text and pictures, but am encountering the same
problem. Any solutions out there?