Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jim Speiser Jim Speiser is offline

Default Inserting User-Defined Field from Outlook Contact

I would like to insert a User-Defined Field from an Outlook 2007 contact
folder into a Word 2007 mailmerge master document. It is not one of the 4
"pre-defined user-defined" fields, it is a field I created in this particular
folder called "Amount" (for amount of donation). Is this possible? I try to
insert the field in my master document using MAILINGS - INSERT MERGE FIELD,
but the list of fields does not include the "Amount" field. Any advice?